Condo Insurance

Condo owners have needs different from those of renters and homeowners, which is why they need an insurance options just for you. Condo associations generally take care of insuring common areas, while your responsibility is insuring your unit and its contents.

Your condo insurance policy will protect all of your possessions inside of your unit.  These items will include your furniture, appliances, and all of your personal items.  It is also important for you to own insurance to protect the upgrades you have made inside your unit, such as new carpeting and additional fixtures such as built-in cupboards.

Have a look at some of the coverages we have available and then talk with one of our knowledgeable advisors that will help build your insurance policy with you:

  • Personal property coverage - for your household items in the event of fire, theft, or other covered loss.
  • Improvements coverage - for fixtures and improvements, such as cabinets, flooring, and lighting, as well as other free-standing structures that may not be covered by your condo association’s policy.
  • Loss Assessment - provides additional coverage in the event your condo association levies an assessment on each condo owner to make common area repairs for a covered loss.
  • Additional Living Expenses - provides coverage for living expenses if your condo becomes uninhabitable as a result of a covered loss.
  • Personal Liability Coverage - pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident.